Monday, July 2, 2012

White Chicken Chili

Today was uneventful. I went to work... work was busy. I had Moe's for lunch... after all, it is Moe Monday!
I don't have much to report on working out or meals... because I over slept and the weather was awful!
However, dinner was great! We had white chicken chili... The recipe I used (loosely)can be found here. It was very. very good. The only changes I made were no jalapenos, no cumin, no oregano, & no monterey jack cheese... ONLY because I didn't have these items on hand & didn't want to venture out into the rain.
I instead used all purpose greek, green chilies, & wisconsin sharp cheddar. I also dolloped a little greek yogurt onto mine. Delish. =]
I swear I am working on getting back into the swing of things. Eventually.
Wish me luck, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment