Friday, June 15, 2012

Skinny Fat.


I came across the term on Pinterest (surprising, right?). A fellow pinner had posted the difference between "Skinny Fat" & "Skinny Fit"( See what on the hayy I am talking about here! )... Something I have NEVER even thought about. Have you? I mean, I KNEW there had to be a word or phrase! I just told everyone I was deceptively thin, but this is more appropriate. I look pretty good in MOST of my clothes; I did, however, get asked when I was due the other day (my son in TWO!); but I look awful 'nekky'!!! It is bad. I am going to be a brave girl & post some before pics.

Since 2011 I have lost about 30 lbs. I used a great App/Website called Myfitnesspal to count my calories. It felt awesome to lose the weight. But I didn't bother much with actually exercising or truly being healthy, I ONLY counted calories. I now understand that these things go hand in hand. You can't really have one without the other & expect results, y'all! 


So, I am hoping to use this blog as a means of:
A) Accountability
B) Motivation for myself & others
C) A Journal to track my progress, setbacks, tips, etc.
If I am  not working or doing family stuff, I am on my computer... So MAYBE this will work. Instead od mindless surfing I can log my info & get this body from flabby to lean! 



Wish me luck, y'all!

P.S. Pics in next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment